we need to talk.
Listen to this: reports indicate, every day, women say 1000 more words than male counterparts.
We can talk about this, if you like.
Men are way less loquacious – and they talk less, too
Top 200 Words that Women Would Most Like to Hear Are:
1. Merry Christmas, the little blue box is for you.
2. You are beautiful; those jeans make you look so thin and sexy.
3. How was your day? You’re brilliant. Hugs.
4. Here, darling, a couple of credit cards. Take them – go on a shopping spree. You deserve it. Macy’s is having a huge sale.
5. Can I draw you a bath? Let me wrap all the presents.
6. Of course, I’d love to watch a chick flick on the couch with you. ‘You’ve Got Mail’ or “Serendipity”?
7. Forget the 49′ers. Let’s go walk at the beach.
8. I just called to say ‘I love you.’ Did you find the flowers I left on the doorstep?
9. You’re the greatest. Babe, sit down, watch your Soaps, I taped them for you; I’ll do the dishes.
11. Hark! Do you hear what I hear? The kids are asleep.
12. You’re an incredible woman (wife, mother, best friend) I missed you and vacuumed the house.
Listen, women may tend to be loquacious, voluble and talkative; we have a lot to say.
A savvy Santa is perceptive and sage.
Spice up your life with the Top 200 Words Women Want to Hear.