Top Ten Ways to Have More Fun This Weekend with a full moon
A Full Moon makes some people Change: Get wild, Get uninhibited, and Embrace the Change
- Change your Attitude: Buck up, Binkie, See the Full Moon? Decline the recliner: It’s time to go out and play.
- Change your altitude:Go bungee jumping with Icarus try indoor skydiving, take a helicopter ride; Fly high in a blimp.
- Change your Dating site if you feel like you’re bombing out at Eharmony or Match.com try something new: Perfect Match. Try the seven-day free trial before signing up. Free? Cruise Craigslist; some dating clubs (i.e Let’s have Dinner for Six) may cost you $2500 to join – Plenty of Fish and OkCupid are still free, take a peek.
- Change your Hair Color- Do blondes have more fun? Ask Liz at Jackson Place Salon she is a colorist and stylist extraordinaire. Need a new hairdo and a new look? Liz is your go-to-girl.
- Change your Mind: time to get out of the rut into the groove: go scuba diving or snorkeling, swim with sharks or the famed San Francisco Dolphin’s Feel bullish? Ride a mechanical bull. Try fire-walking, quickly; go white water rafting. Segue into a Segway.
- Change your Oil: Do yourself a favor: get thee to Sunset 76 at Noriega /24th Avenue It’s the go-to-place for honest, professional, and efficient service: Smog and oil changes? Hey, it’s got to be done, why not make it easy?
- Change your Sandwich: Giordano Brothers – a bustling North Beach sports bar serves towering Philly style sandwiches stuffed with French fries- it’s lively, friendly, and fun.
- Change your Bridge– Skip the 150,000 people at Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival and go to the Berkeley Trifecta: 900 Grayson for brunch, Berkeley Bowl for splendid shopping and Uncommon Grounds for great coffee – oh- IKEA is so close.
- Change your Happy Hour – It’s all done with smoke and mirror at Smoking Martini Madness South Harbor Waterfront Restaurant and bar in South San Francisco. The very blissful happy hour means appetizers at 50% off
- Change your mood: See the phenomenally entertaining Oakland Intefaith Gospel Choir
Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change – this is the rhythm of living.
Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.