You meet for the First Date (aka the Check Each Other Out Event)
It could last twenty minutes or four hours – depending on the Chemistry.
1. You look exactly like your photographs and he says, “Your pictures don’t do you justice” (Big points.)
2. You offered to pay half – you are thoughtful, evolved, and gracious.
3. You laughed – with him – a lot. Actual comfort level established.
4. You had one drink – and so did he. C’est fini.
5. He is taller – or as tall as you are – if that matters. One day you realize, it doesn’t!
6. He weighs more than you do – if that matters… (See above)
7. You both attended a.) University b.) high school c.) Jr College or d.) trade school. What is your comfort level?
8.) You both read a.) newspapers b.) blogs c.) books d.) best sellers e) any/ all of the above.
9. You each have an amusing Internet dating story and share.
10 You enjoyed one another, both had a fun time, were relaxed and are looking forward to the next date.
Top Ten Reasons You
Might Agree to a Second Date
1. He looks exactly like his picture
2. Height and Weight and Age are accurate.
3. He arrives by car, bus, train not on a Harley.
4. Manners: He holds the door open for you, walks into the cafe after you.
5. You Match – He, too reads the same genre, attends same events you do, likes the same sports teams… or is open to do so.
6. Postively: During the entire date you never hear one Ex-Bashing Story.
7. Funny: You both laugh – a lot.
8. Common Pages: You both like a.) newspapers b.) blogs c.) books d.) best sellers e.) one of the above
9. Experiences: You each have an amusing Internet dating story
10. The Finale: You both had fun and were relaxed and are looking forward to the next date. Ta Da!