The Dating Un-Bucket List- Top 10 Tips
Ramona is 50+ and happy to Suddenly Single and dating in 2016.
She will admit to having kissed a couple of frogs and to have met a passel of men she liked – she dated – and both agreed to call it a “friendship and nothing more.” Next!
As she swings through the Dating Jungle, Ramona has created her Dating Un-Bucket List.
Her Top 10 List is based on the premise: Life is short and I won’t settle.
- I won’t sit by the phone or the computer waiting for a man to reach out. I will be proactive and flirt – early and often.
- I won’t respond to a man who sends me a blurry photo of him hiding behind sunglasses and a big hat.
- I won’t be impressed with anyone who sends a canned greeting (Hello Angel, does God know you left heaven?)
- I won’t meet anyone for a date in a parking lot, a bowling alley, or the Indy 500.
- I won’t kiss and tell, but I might kiss again. And, again.
- I won’t hesitate to delete rude grumps, grouches, less than honest forthright people from my life.
- I won’t waste time with people who see the glass as chipped, broken or empty.
- I won’t miss the opportunity for a hug or a kiss. Holding hands is a priority.
- I promise I won’t wear Crocs, Uggs, Sweats, fanny-packs, flannel nighties, shoulder pads, granny glasses or acid wash jeans. And, I won’t date a guy with a proclivity for all of the above.
- I won’t let anyone rain on my parade. Life is a cabaret. I will sing and dance like my hair is on fire.