Happy New Year: Choose Love
Boo! What are you afraid of?
Do you have sexophobia?
Resolve to Kiss a Few Frogs and a few Princes in the New Year.
The Top 10 Common Fears known to single boys and girls:
1. Isolophobia – fear of being alone
2. Athazagoraphobia- fear of being forgotten
3. Gamophobia – fear of marriage
4. Mageirocophobia – fear of cooking
5. Sexophobia – fear of the opposite sex
6. Gynophobia – fear of women
7. Hominophobia – fear of men
8. Clinophobia – fear of going to bed
9. Homilophobia – fear of sermons
10. Nyctophobia- fear of the dark or night
What is the the cure? Hugs! Lots and lots of hugs – light hugs, bear hugs, full body hugs, envelope them for awhile hugs…
Happy New Year – See: Free Hugs
<a href=”https://dailypost.wordpress.com/prompts/fearless-fantasies/”>Fearless Fantasies</a>