No money for your honey? Five tips for cheap dates dates in San Francisco
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. It’s romantic, thrilling and free. What’s not to like? Leave your selfie stick at home.
- Spend the day at Golden Gate Park Enjoy and explore a long list of ‘see for free’ Check out the Buffalo Paddock, see and try the Fly Casting Pond, next walk to the tulip gardens and the historic Windmill, stroll through the Rose Garden, explore myriad hiking trails, try Lawn Bowling, find love at the tennis courts and dig the Conservatory of Flowers. You might want to check out the Cal Academy Think: Opera in the Park
Plan on a picnic, wear warm layers of clothing and spend a little time…and very little money.
- First Tuesdays – The De Young Museum , SF Museum of Modern Art, Palace of Legion of Honor, are free to the public on First Tuesday of each month. Special exhibition fees, if any, still apply.
5. San Francisco is famous for walking tours and City Guides conducts outstanding tours which are famous and are ‘free’ The tours are lively tours, full of local color, historical information. A TIP: The guides are open and receptive to your generous donation.
- Dating Workshop: Dating at 50: Online Dating: Get Your Mojo Moving”
- in San Francisco: First Saturday, October, November and December
- 10 AM to 1 PM
- Cost: $150
- Limit: Eight to a class
- Bring your current online dating profile, photos and a Dream Date List (more information with Enrollment) an open-mind, a sense of humor, and a desire to get in the dating game to play and win.
- Enroll at firstname.lastname@example.org