The Joy of Sex or Joy of Cooking? What’s your pleasure?
When The Joy of Sex replaces
The Joy of Cooking –
you are in love.
The Top 15 Classic Giveaways – It’s obvious you are in love when:
1. You’ve become bilingual in the language of love – lots of “sweetheart, babe, and darling” punctuate your sentences now.
2. You linger in the lingerie department – your imagination running a marathon of mischief.
3. You scour the Pink Section and Johnny Fun Cheap for local jazz and entertainment venues- looking for hot events.
4. The Joy of Cooking has been replaced with The Joy of Sex as your reference manual.
5. You seek out that perfect bottle of wine for a perfect evening. Frequently.
6. You choose your words carefully and thoughtfully – when you’re talking to your new sweetheart.
7. You smile way more than is humanly necessary – you just can’t help it.
8. You find yourself daydreaming a lot and doodling hearts and flowers.
9. You dust off cookbooks you forgot you even owned and look for recipes for two.
10. You linger in the fragrance department at Macy’s debating: floral or spice?
11. Andrea Bocelli love songs – make you swoon – especially “Besame Mucho.”
12. It takes you 10 minutes to dress for work – and two hours to bathe and then put together the right shoes, outfit, accessories, scent, and fix your hair and prepare for a date with your paramour.
13. Your friends and coworkers comment that you’re constantly “in a good mood.”
14. You memorize Robert Burns famed romantic poem “A Red, Red, Rose”
15. Fresh flowers, candles, table settings have resurrected to a new level of appreciation in your world.
life is a chair of bowlies…