Trader Joe’s Top 7 Seductive First Date Treats
Here are Top 7 Treats for a Perfect First Date…
So you invited her over to your house for a drink before you go out to dinner and a movie. Good for you! And, you’re wondering, now what do I do?
Get thee to a Trader Joe’s and get these Top Seven Gourmet Treats- guaranteed to make your Cocktail Party for Two perfection:
1. Flowers: Trader Joe’s has the best selection of cost-effective flowers you can find. By three bunches-trim the stems – consolidate two bunches in one vase – and use the third bunch- in another location of your home – the bedroom, or the bathroom…well done!
2. Wine: Trader Joe’s has a vast collection of cost-effective wines- pick out one red and one white. Chill the white.
3. Sparkling Water: Always have a couple of Sparklings on hand.
4. Hors d’oeuvres: Trader Joe’s is famous for it’s gourmet selection of really unusual a delicious nuts. They are the perfect cocktail snack. People go wild for Marcona Almonds lathered in olive oil and rosemary. Place in a small attractive bowl.
5. Say Cheese: You’ll be dazzled by the selection of cheeses from all over the world. Buy one wedge: try a rich triple cream or a Spanish Manchego.
(Pssst! You might want to seek out the Scallops Wrapped in Bacon.)
6.Fruit: Trader Joe’s has great organic selections. Buy a cluster of grapes for your cheese tray. And, Satsumas are a winner this month.
7.Going Crackers: Again, with the variety. Just in case she’s gluten-free – pick up a small, slim box of the yummy rice crackers- or – live wild and try one of the many Pita-chip choices.
What is better than One Stop Shopping?
A host with the most…interesting approach.
One date at a time…