Check out: 10 tips for Valentine’s Day rampant flirting
Remember: Valentine’s Day is about happy hearts, hugs, flirting,
wearing all shades of red, pink and crimson.
February 14th is the one day of the year we can “Blame it on Cupid” while we gather up courage to flirt early and flirt often.
Top 10 Ways to Get your mojo moving and in the mood for Valentine’s Day
- Say ‘Hi’ to that cutie you see every day
- Smile at strangers – often
- Send Everyone Valentines wishes (Roses are red, Violets are blue, meet me at…)
- Invite a ‘hearty’ acquaintance to join you for a walk through the Presidio – and a drink at the Presidio Social Club
- Create a CD of all your favorite, romantic, love songs – share – Besame Mucho!
- Wear red – all week long- shoes, sox, lingerie, neckties, sweaters, hats, pins…
- Buy “Big Hunk” candy bars for all your girlfriends. Give away Hershey Kisses
- Make Your Own Valentines: Check out Free Range Stock for fabulous photos. See Jaquie Lawson for e-cards for pennies.
- Meet at the most spectacuar Palace of Fine Arts. Learn about San Francisco hero, Walter Johnson, who saved the once dilapidated – now most romantic San Francisco landmark.
- Invite a small group to meet at Amoeba Records, agree upon a romantic comedy DVD; have dinner and Sangria at Cha-Cha-Cha; watch the movie with red wine and red velvet cupcakes, sweet!
Everyone loves to be remembered on Valentine’s Day.
Buy yourself flowers and cupcakes!
The Ferry Building in Candlelight February 13 2015
FOOD FROM THE HEART 2015
You are invited: to stroll the candlelit Grand Nave where the merchants and restaurateurs and merchants of the Marketplace will offer seasonal hors d’oeuvres and Slow Food will pour wine from several wine bars.
“Food From The Heart” at the Ferry Building Marketplace February 13 from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m…