Top 12 Best of San Francisco Hot Spots
Wondering where do the locals go: Nopa, Soma, Sonoma?
Note: We don’t trip the light fantastic at the Zoo, Pier 39 or Fisherman’s Wharf…
Here are a dozen Great Date Ideas for fun in the City
- Best slice of pizza date: Nizarios On Geary Boulevard
- Best coffee and pie date: Park Chow on 9th Avenue near Golden Gate Park and Lincoln
- Best Blues shows on Union Square: Saturday nights at Biscuit and Blues– seek out Earl Thomas- hot!
- Best trampoline date: House of Air in the Presidio
- Best Tuesday Night Romantic and Chanting – an enchanted evening – Taize at Trinity Church with the red door…
- Best ‘What kind of music do you like?’ date: Amoeba Records on Haight Street
- Best Speakeasy date: say the magic word at Bourbon and Branch
- Best Long walk on the beach: Ocean Beach at Fulton Street – brisk, breezy, romantic
- Best Gourmet Donut and coffee date: Dynamo Donuts
- Best French bakery- Grab a latte and divine croissants division: Tartin
- Best Vision- Eye exam date: Site for Sore Eyes in West Portal; See Dr. See ($59)
- Best Sweet treat- after Nick’s Taco’s on Polk Street date: The Candy Store – 1507 Vallejo at Polk Street.