Top 10 Single Quotes to brighten your day
Are you simply dizzy and dazed with being 50-ish and Suddenly-Single-Minded?
These are for you: “Single Quotes” to brighten your day and bring a smile
The greatest minds of all time have pondered love and relationships. From Aristotle, Homer (not Simpson), Lao Tzu, and Shakespeare to poets and comedians of the day, there are poems, tomes, observations and comments on the ephemeral subject of love.
Top 10 Single Best Quotes for the Suddenly Single…
1. “Live to love, not love to live.” Anonymous
2. “Don’t keep a man guessing too long – he’s sure to find the answer somewhere else.” Mae West
3. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” Dr. Seuss
4. “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.” – Billy Crystal
5. “I’m too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don’t know.” Garry Shandling
6. “Don’t cry for a man who’s left you, the next one may fall for your smile.” Mae West
7. “He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.” Lao Tzu
8. “No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.” Honore de Balzac
9. “Save a boyfriend for a rainy day – and another, in case it doesn’t rain.” Mae West
10. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” Aristotle
Men vs Women
“Women want to be loved, to be listened to, to be desired, to be respected, to be needed, to be trusted, and sometimes, just to be held. What men want: Tickets for the World Series.”
San Francisco Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin,welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at Page.Larkin@gmail.com.
Don’t miss – a single Page Larkin column – click the Subscribe button at the top of the page.