Top 15 Best Ideas for New and Unusual Dates: San Francisco
If you’re alive, you can’t be bored in San Francisco. If you’re not alive, San Francisco will bring you to life. William Saroyan
Bad dates are dime a dozen.
Great dates should be inspired, creative, and fun. The old, “Meet me at Starbucks,” is bland and boring. Take it up a notch and get creative- go native, son! Jump on a trampoline, party with the people at the Bay to Breakers, try a Flight-of- pies…
Here are the Top 15 Best Ideas for New and Unusual Dates
in San Francisco
- Best slice of pizza date: Nizarios On Geary Boulevard
- Best coffee and pie date: Park Chow near Golden gate Park
- Best run, run, as fast as you can: Bay to Breakers on Sunday
- Best Blues show: John Lee Hooker – Saturday night at Biscuit and Blues
- Best trampoline date: House of Air in the Presidio
- Best speed dating: the Meeting Game Salon
- Best what music do you like date: Amoeba Records on Haight
- Best speakeasy date: Bourbon and Branch
- Best long walk on the beach: Ocean Beach at Fulton Street
- Best donut and coffee date: Dynamo Donuts
- Best French bakery- latte and croissants division: Tartine
- Best beginner dance class- West Coast Swing division- Kelly Buckwalter
- Best eye exam date: Site for Sore Eyes in West Portal ($59)
- Best sweetheart date: The Candy Store on Vallejo at Polk Street.
- Best Oh, you kid! Toy store date: The Ark on Sacramento Street
San Francisco is cool, hip, fun, diverse – you have no excuse to be anything but the same – get out there and have fun!