Top 5 springtime hot spots in San Francisco
Spring- a verb and a season: Where to go -What to do- in San Francisco?
The City is alive with unique, cool, and extraordinary great-date-sites:
- Jean Paul Gaultier: Run, don’t walk -See the multi-Media, multi-Fabulous Exhibition at the DeYoung- “from the sidewalk to the catwalk” – Gaultier’s exhibit is beyond compare. Go early – stay late.
- Best all-time, most scenic, walk: venture across the spectacular Golden Gate Bridge; or explore the hills and dales of Golden Gate Park – revel in an explosion of beautiful spring flowers and colors
- Best elegant brunch date: the famed Big Four Restaurant at the Huntington hotel Smile when you say, Mimosa.
- Best rooftop date restaurant with a spectacular view of San Francisco at the exotic Medjool
- Best place for climbing the wall together- Planet Granite