Top 10 List: You know you are in love when
The Top 10 Classic Clues:
You know you are in love when the Joy of Sex replaces
the Joy of Cooking
You are so ‘In Love’ when:
1. You’ve become bilingual in the language of love – lots of “Sweetheart, babe, honey, and darlings” punctuate your sentences now.
2. It takes you 10 minutes to dress for work – and two hours to bathe and then put together the right shoes, outfit, accessories, scent, and fix your hair and prepare for a date with your paramour.
3. You scour The Pink Section, the Pacific Sun, Gold Star for local jazz and entertainment venues- looking for hot events.
4. The Joy of Cooking has been replaced with The Joy of Sex as your reference manual.
5. Feeling Intoxicated: You seek out that perfect bottle of wine for a perfect evening. Frequently.
6. You Smile and Laugh way more than is humanly necessary – you just can’t help it.
7. Love Songs: Michael Buble and Sinatra and Bocelli love songs – make you swoon – especially “Besame Mucho.”
8.. You linger in the lingerie department – your imagination running a marathon of mischief. Fresh flowers, candles, and table settings have resurrected to a new level of appreciation in your world.
9. On Cloud 9: Your friends and coworkers comment that you’re constantly “In a good mood.”
10.You start reading and writing poetry:You memorize the Robert Burns famed romantic poem, “A Red, Red, Rose”
“Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
Page Larkin Follow me on FACEBOOK