Top Five Fun in Frisco…The naked, the clowns, the free
- Clowns and Books and an Open Bar? Tonight soar through the height of the Haight: frolic with the best of them at Literary Clown Foolery, the 90-minute cabaret at the Booksmith featuring live music, clowns & circus performers, authors and fundevils.
- Best Place to Have a Cocktail at the Beach: The Riptide – eclectic and funky and fun- claims to have the best staff, best juke box, best music, best Pacific Ocean view, free parking; Happy Hour starts at 4PM-7PM
- Best Place for Naked Bodies on Bikes or Seymour Buns – Saturday The Third Annual World Naked Bike Ride-11AM body painting – Skip and Go Naked -Noon departure. Protesting evil oil cartels and oil dependency. Wear a smile and sunscreen at Justin Herman Plaza
- Is That Some Kind of a Record? Spin hours – going through the stacks of CDs, vinyl and DVDs at the veritable treasure trove, Amoeba Records on Haight Street. Necessary stops might include cocktails The Alembic and the hot, haute, restaurant Cha,Cha,Cha.
- The Big Three Free: Get a cuppa Peets for free –Peet’s Founder’s Day 2012, Just print out the Peets coupon for “2-for-1Coffee” deal. Plus: Free Tastings.
- Get Lost! Free: Explore the Presidio. Wander through Ecology Trail towards the Palace of Fine Arts and Chrissy Field, end up at the Buckshot on Geary for Skee Ball and Beer. No free lunch, no free beer.
- Depeche Mode jams at the Cat Club: Reach out and touch faith -SOMA-at the Cat Club at 1190 Folsom-on Saturday March 10 FREE before 9:30PM
“No city invites the heart to come to life as San Francisco does. Arrival in San Francisco is an experience in living” William Saroyan
Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin, welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at Page.Larkin@gmail.com . Don’t miss a single Page Larkin column — click the Subscribe button at the top of the page.