Top Ten Worst Pick Up Lines: Offend and Alienate
Want to offend and alienate women in 20 words or less?
These Top Ten (offensive)
Pick Up Lines guaranteed to make women disappear – instantly.
1. Does God know his sexiest little angel is missing from heaven?
2. I’ll keep buying you drinks. You tell me when I get good looking.
3. If your beauty were measured in light, I’d see you coming from a mile away.
4. There are no stars out tonight, but you can still see the big dipper if you want to.
5. Would you like to meet Russell? Russell my love muscle.
6. Babe, you must have glue on your butt, because my eyes have been stuck there all night.
7. Hey baby, you and me! We are nothing but mammals, so let’s do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel.
8. Hey, hot mama, your mother must have been a pilot because you are so very fly.
9. Girl, my mother told me that when I finally saw true beauty that I would turn to stone. Well, I’m pretty hard right now.
10. Dude, my name really doesn’t matter because later, all you’ll be saying is, “Oh my God”
You Got a Problem With That?
In a random poll about reactions to the Top Ten List, Tina, one of the Mindful Body ‘Yoga Babes’ said, “I can tell you in three words: crude, rude and lewd.” Another woman quipped, “Contrived, trite and crass.” When a few of the ‘Manly Men’ were polled, they guffawed, choked back the laughter, and agreed, all of the above made very bad first impressions.
Conversely: The Best Opening Lines
1) May I sit here?
2) How are you?
3) Please pass the (choose one) sugar, salt and pepper, champagne, chocolate.
4) Excuse me…are you reading The Hunger Games?
5) Have we met?
6) Good morning….(afternoon…evening)
7) Hey… how are you?
8) May I ask you a question? May I join you?
9) If you’re not too busy – may I buy you a cup of coffee?
10) Hi. What’s your name?
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”
San Francisco Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin, welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at email@example.com
Don’t miss a single Page Larkin column- click the Subscribe button at the top of the page.
Friend or Foe? Follow me on Face book