Top Ten Spring Date Ideas: San Francisco
- Jean Paul Gaultier: See the Multi-Media, Multi-Fabulous Exhibition at the DeYoung- “from the sidewalk to the catwalk” – Gaultier’s exhibit is beyond compare. Go early – stay late.
- Best all-time, most scenic, walk: venture across the spectacular Golden Gate Bridge; or explore the hills and dales of Golden Gate Park – revel in an explosion of beautiful spring flowers and colors
- Best elegant brunch date: the famed Big Four Restaurant at the Huntington hotel Smile when you say, Mimosa.
- Best comfort food, cooked at home, dinner date: Ciao, Baby! My Nonni’s Italian Raviolis and Meat Sauce
- Best rooftop date restaurant with a spectacular view of San Francisco at the exotic Medjool
- Best place for climbing the wall together- Planet Granite
- Best vegan and unique restaurant – ” far out” in the Avenues- for a hot date Outerlands. Later:Walk to Ocean Beach
- Best beginner yoga for couples: The Mindful Body Stretch a lilttle and check out all classes with ‘Dee B’. You’ll love her.
- Best place for an awesome burger date (expensive) - Lark Creek Steak at Westfield Center
- Best place for a coffee and tres gourmet donuts rendezvous: Dynamo donuts (Glazed maple Apple Bacon? Yes!)
San Francisco Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin, welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.