Hey- you talkin’ to me? Where to talk to another Single
Wondering Where the girls are and Where the boys are?
Here are the Top 10 Places to meet, greet,speak, engage in conversation with
another “Single Person” this week end. Start Talking
1. At a San Francisco Giant’s game – watching the game on TV, listening to the game on a radio…
2. Get in line? At the Take Out Counter: Deli/ the bakery/ Philz Coffee, Starbucks, Walgreen’s/ Merry’s/ Mollie’s/ Trader Joe’s….
3. Wine Stores – it’s where we go – looking for a Pinot Noir… and a bon soir
4. The Library/ Bookstores – yes, it’s okay to talk in the library: speak.
5. In that long long line at SFO, OAK, LAX, ORD…. ( hey, even the short line)
6. Waiting for the Ferry (bus, jitney, metro, taxi, pedi-cab) Strike up a conversation? Why not?
7. On the beach, on the river, in the park, at the very end of Mountain Run, or beginning of the trail…Say hi, hey, good morning…
8. Dog Parks – every hour is Yappy Hour. There are countless opportunities to encounter a kindred ‘must like dogs’ types.
9. Wine (Beer, Sake, Champagne) Tastings. See Rosenblum Cellars – a San Francisco ferry ride away – this week end for a divine wine time.
The Truth: All the world is a stage – and, you are a character.
Act like one. All you have to do is say, (Choose one) “Hey, hi, hello, good morning, excuse me, hello handsome!”.….
And, you’re flirting…
Overheard at The Ferry Building, Saturday morning,
” Hey, you look like my next boyfriend.”
Bravo for putting it out there…gales of laughter are better than the sounds of silence.
What do you have to lose? Start talking, already.
A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation.