Kiss me, hug me? First date dilemma
The Top Five Most Popular Hugs
1. The FBH – The Full Body Hug –One person envelops the other in a total, head to toe hug. The two fit like a glove.
2. The Triple Pat – Both individuals come in for a quick shoulder bump, each person applies three quick pats on the back, followed by the shove-off. You may hear the word “dude’ uttered.
3. The Donald Duck– The Hugger bends at the waist, allows for a quick peck on the cheek and does not allow body contact from the shoulders down.
4. The K.I.S.S. – Classic Keep it Simple and Superficial Hug – consists of leaning in, and air kisses on both cheeks. Actual physical contact verboten.
5. The Ecstatic Embrace – If you have more time – 90 minutes- you might want to try the Ecstatic Embrace.
How much is that free hug?