Hot Spots in San Francisco – the best
is alive with unique,
cool and extraordinary great-date-sites:
- Best downtown Saturday night entertainment: Blues performer Earl Thomas and the Blues Ambassadors – biscuit and blues
- Best beginner yoga for couples: The Mindful Body Stretch and check out all classes with ‘Dee B’. You’ll love her.
- Best place for an awesome burger date (expensive) – Lark Creek Steak at Westfield Center
- Best rooftop date restaurant with a spectacular view of San Francisco at the exotic Medjool
- Best place for a coffee and tres gourmet eclectic donuts date: Dynamo donuts
- Best elegant brunch on Nob Hill date: the famed Big Four at the Huntington hotel Smile when you say, Mimosa.
- Best place for climbing the wall together Planet Granite
- Best Comfort Food in San Francisco: cooked at home, dinner date: My Nonni’s Italian Raviolis and Meat Sauce, Ciao!
- Best French Bakery in California: Bakery Tartin
- Best place for Blue Bottle Coffee, blue skies, and to wander around on a Saturday morning the San Francisco Farmer’s market at the Ferry building
- Best all-time, most scenic, walk: venture across the Golden Gate Bridge; or explore the hills and dales of Golden Gate Park – an explosion of beautiful spring flowers and colors
- Best way to get Nautical – to and from Marin ? Hop Aboard: The Sausalito or the Larkspur Ferry
- Best bookstore in the City: Green Apple on Clement Street
- Best bakery for impressive treats: Baker and Banker Try the sublime:Chocolate Chip and Pecan Sticky Buns, Brown Butter Cinnamon Rolls and the decadent Almond Brioche Toast for two.
- Marin County: Best trivia night:the Broken Drum in San Rafael, with the famed emcee with wit and panache: Howard Rachelson.