Top 10 Places to Meet Women in San Francisco
Here are The Top 10 Places to Meet Women…
1. Say “Yes, yes, yes!” to any World Series party, event, gathering celebration. Men and Women who love Pablo, Pence, Panik, Posey, Petit, Madison and Blanco and both Brandons and Vogel-strong are a bound to be kindred spirits. Play ball and let the party begin. Go Giants!
2. Trader Joe’s, Sunday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m… (and Monday, Tuesday. Wednesday) Cue: ask a question – have you tried this cheese? wine? do you know how to pick out great apples? Smile at her.
3. Lectures: At the Herbst Theatre, JCC, USF, the Commonwealth Club, Litquake in October, Film festivals, World Affairs Council, etc.
4. Yoshi’s: Music, Restaurant, Bar – Get it? So obvious – it speaks volumes.
5. Yoga classes: Hands down this has to be the best place to meet women, odds are generally 10 women to 1 guy… and women have a soft spot in their hearts (or soles ) for a guy who happens to wander into a yoga class. Do a little research and find beginner classes and start there.
You’ll thank me.
6. Bookstores: Hey, it’s where we hang out. Note: 67% of all books are sold to Single Women. You do the math. We like to talk. Ask a question: “Is this author any good?” or”Do you like ____?” Remember: It all begins with a word…a smile.
7. Cupcake Shops: Okay, sweetie, so we indulge. Sit down, have a cup of coffee and engage. Best question to ask? Try “Which is your favorite?” or “I want to buy my mom (sister, landlady, buddy) a treat- what you suggest?”
8. Peet’s: women of a certain age preferred Peet’s over Starbucks and eschew Formica tabletops
9. Wine Shops: (Beltrammos, BevMo, Wine Impressions, etc ) Aren’t we all looking for the same thing? A decent Pinot noir and a bon sour? Women flock to Wine tastings…
10. On the Street: In the elevator, walking into the store, in the well lit, safe, busy, parking lot, on the 38 Geary, after the movie, at Ocean Beach, at the Sports Basement, at church, at dim sum, at Cafe Trieste, sampling at See’s, wandering the aisles of Safeway, the farmers market, at Best Buy or the DMV …at the library….At any of the 3 the Andy Goldsworthy secret spots…in the waiting room…
Every single day – there are multiple opportunities to say: Hi, Hey, hello…
and the best line ever:
“Don’t I know you? ” (really – the best line ever scripted)
Guys, here’s a little secret... you might be happy with Sunday/Monday Night football,
March Madness, Golf, Nascar, and the myriad sport shows that are on every day on every channel…
However, girls, not so much.
After the World Series:Push away from the TV and got outside.
Now~ Get out there and play!