Top ten places to kiss in San Francisco
The Top 10 Romantic Places in San Francisco
Everyone knows the San Francisco is the consummate romantic Mecca
and there are dozens of romantic places to buss, smooch, osculate, and kiss.
Where are The Top 10 Most Kissable Places in the City?
1. The Top of the Stairs at Broadway and Lyon: The spectacular view, alone, will take your breath away. It’s a secret place, off the beaten track and and it inspires romance. Try it.
2. Under the Clock of the Ferry Building: Now known as the ‘The Golden Ghetto’ and the site of the famous Saturday Ferry Plaza Farmer’s Market. See the aubergine and tangerine, enjoy quaffing champagne or try a sample at the Caviar Bar; enjoy selecting divine picnic items from six different countries. Artisan and organic reign supreme. Indulge in a cup of Blue Bottle Coffee and revel in in the sweet smells of butter, sugar, and cinnamon wafting from the numerous bakeries. Morning Buns for all. There are towers of stunningly, beautiful, fresh flowers. Lumbering ferries arrive and depart hourly. Gaze and be dazed by the price tags at the Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses. Everything is pretty darn seductive and suggestive. Can you say: An Affair to Remember?
3. The corner booth at The Grand Café (Geary Blvd. and Taylor Street) It’s all about location, location, location. Sexy, seductive, alluring and private. Ambiance. Fabulous hors d’ oeuvres and great mixologists.
4. The Make Out Room named appropriately, you don’t need another clue. Stimulating venues.
5. The Tonga Room At the Fairmont Hotel on Nob Hill. Yum, rum-spiked fruit drinks with tiny umbrellas. Unique and quirky tropical atmosphere – think: the Tiki-Room without the birds. Nowhere else in San Francisco can you kiss in a rain forest.
6. Get Sweet in North Beach- As you leave divine/sublime XOX truffles in North Beach- with a small box of San Francisco’s real “treat.” The quality and richness of the 27 unforgettable yummy flavors are sure to entice~
7. The Palace of Fine Arts: San Francisco’s most majestic and remarkable shrine...originally created for the 1915 World’s Fair by the incredible visionary Bernard Maybeck. Park yourselves near the columns, under the statues of weeping women, at the lagoon or undulating grassy area. Inspired.
8. The Golden Gate Bridge: Anytime of the day, however, you must be midspan…even with the infamous summer fog and wind whipping about. Memory maker: the GGB is one of the City’s most romantic and frantic destinations.
9. The Pier – Crissy Field: The only pier pressure you will find us from your gull-friends swooping overhead. You have 360 degree views of the Bay Area. Crashing waves, frothy white caps, sometimes blue skies and a breathtaking skyline.
10. The Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park: This spun-sugar palace, a replica of Kew Gardens, is all good things: sultry- sexy and steamy. Bonus: beautiful flowers in abundance. A must: a buss behind the begonias…
So, get on the buss. Everyday is Valentine’s day in romantic San Francisco~~~
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.”
Painting Michael Rodman
Photos: FREE Range Stock