Top ten places to kiss in San Francisco
The Top 10 Romantic Places in San Francisco
Everyone knows the San Francisco is the consummate romantic Mecca
and there are dozens of romantic places to buss, smooch, osculate, and kiss
The Top 10 Places? After much research ~ I can heartily attest:
1. The Top of the Stairs at Broadway and Lyon – the view, alone, will take your breath away. It’s a secret place, off the beaten track and and it inspires romance.
2. Under the Clock of the Ferry Building
The Golden Ghetto ~ on Saturday mornings ~ the sight of the famous Farmer’s Market. See the aubergine and tangerine, enjoy quaffing champagne, or sample at the Caviar Bar, select divine picnic items, revel in the sweet smells of butter, sugar and cinnamon wafting from the numerous bakeries, indulge in a Blue Bottle coffee…enjoy the towers of stunningly beautiful fresh flowers, and gaze at the Cowgirl creamery cheeses ~walk along the water …everything is pretty darn seductive and suggestive. Can you say: An Affair to Remember?
It’s all about location, location, location. Sexy, seductive, alluring and private. Ambiance. Fabulous hors d’ oeuvres and great mixologists.
4. The Make Out Room named appropriately, you don’t need another clue. Stimulating venues.
5. The Tonga Room At the Fairmont ~Nob Hill. Yum~ drinks with tiny umbrellas – tropical atmosphere and It’s like the Tiki-Room without the birds~ Nowhere else in San Francisco can you kiss in a rain forest.
6. Sweet – As you leave divine and sublime XOX truffles in North Beach- with a small box of San Francisco’s real “treat” ~The quality and richness of the 27 unforgettable yummy flavors are sure to entice~
7. Palace of Fine Arts San Francisco’s most majestic and remarkable shrine...originally created for the 1915 World’s Fair by the incredible visionary Bernard Maybeck …near the columns, under the statues of weeping women, at the lagoon or undulating grassy area.
9. The Pier – Crissy Field, the only pier pressure, you will find us from your gull-friends swooping overhead. 360 degree views …Crashing waves, frothy white caps, sometimes blue skies and a breathtaking skyline.
10. The Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park the spun sugar palace, replica of Kew Gardens, is all good things: sultry- sexy and steamy. Bonus ~Beautiful flowers in abundance. A Must: Buss behind the begonias…
So, get on the buss~ Everyday is Valentine’s day in Romantic San Francisco~~~
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.” Einstein
Painting Michael Rodman
Photos: FREE Range Stock